Old 01-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

Default Forum Currently Closed But.......

For all interested RearmYourself.com Readers, we have been unsuccessful in preventing a tremendous increase in SPAM entries, which continue to clog up the Forum. Unfortunately, in the short-term at least, or until we identify a solution, I have decided to close the Forum---but this only applies to new members. Current members will continue to have access. Further, anyone can still register on the Home page for the Site itself in order to ask questions or comment on articles or questions posted within the pages of the website.

I am still committed to regularly providing new content to the Forum and the site itself so that you can be keep up to date regarding what's new and/or interesting in regarding treatment of Shoulder, Hand and Elbow problems.

If you have a question or comment regarding a post, any clinical problem you may be experiencing, or a question about treatment options or information you may have researched on the internet, please feel free to contact me at this link:

http://www.drtomaino.com/contact.php

I will then respond to your question in this Forum. As I have mentioned in the past, please understand any that any comments that I make are for educational/informational purposes only. My comments are not meant to reflect treatment recommendations. If you are interested in having me see you so that I might evaluate your arm problem , please let me know, or call us at 922-9300 to schedule an appointment.

All the best in 2012!

Last edited by mtomaino; 04-21-2012 at 05:21 PM.